HISE Financial Corporation dba HISE Properties (“HISE”) maintains this website in order to provide you with information about our programs and work, and to enable you to interact with us online. This Linking and Use Agreement describes our understanding with when you visit our website and use of our materials, electronic products and/or services. Your use of the website, our materials, electronic products and services or downloading of serials from our website constitutes your agreement to the terms and conditions set forth herein.
The HISE website, our materials, electronic products or services have several features. In addition to providing descriptions of our programs and how we help children in need globally, the website provides you information regarding events related with our programs or interact with us and download links for use on your website. We encourage you to read the entire policy as it sets forth our understanding with you when you visit our website. These terms and conditions have been developed for your protection, as well as ours.
- The use of the name, logo, or links bearing the name and logo may not indicate or create an impression that HISE endorses, approves, sponsors or is affiliated with your products, goods, services or website.
- Your use of the name and logo or links bearing the name and logo may not indicate or create an impression that HISE will benefit from the sale of any good or service.
- Links bearing the name and logo may only be used for the purpose of linking to the HISE website as designated within the link.
- The links bearing the name and logo will always be active links.
- The name, logo, or link bearing the name and logo may not be combined with any other graphic elements; nor may they be altered in any manner including size, proportions, front, design, arrangement, colors or elements; nor may they be animated, morphed or otherwise distorted in perspective or appearance.
- The name, logo, or link bearing the name and logo may not appear more prominently than your personal, company, product or service website name.
- You will not transfer, assign, sell, reproduce, distribute or otherwise exploit the name and logo or your link to us.
- The HISE name, logo, or link bearing the name and logo may not appear on any pages of websites that include content or advertising for alcoholic beverages, tobacco, pornography, religious material, partisan material, political material or firms.
- Appropriate action by HISE may include, but is not limited to, the revocation of the right to use the name, logo, or links bearing the name and logo, in which event you agree to remove the name, logo, or links bearing the name and logo within 2 business days of notice of revocation.
The improper use of HISE name and logo may be improper and violation of law if you post or download and distribute any material that you do not own or for which you do not have permission to use. Violation of someone’s copyright, trademark, or other intellectual property rights may subject you to civil and/or criminal penalties.
Inappropriate Use of HISE Materials, Electronic Products, Services, and/or Technology: It is inappropriate to use of HISE website, materials, name, logo, electronic products or services for illegal, inappropriate, or obscene purposes, or in support of such activities. We define these terms as follows:
Illegal activities are those that violate laws, regulations and/or private agreements, including federal or state laws governing charitable activities, copyrights laws, trademark laws, license agreements or other intellectual property rights.
- Posting, transmitting, or facilitating in the promotion of illegal content through our website or electronic products and services.
- Using our website, our material, electronic products and/or services to harass, threaten, embarrass, or do anything else to another visitor or third party that is unwanted.
- Transmitting or facilitating distribution of content that is untrue, threatening, harassing, abusive, racially or ethnically offensive, vulgar, sexually explicit, obscene, defamatory, or objectionable.
- Using the name, logo, or links bearing the name and logo on websites with HISE finds, in its sole discretion, to be objectionable or which includes obscene, violent, intolerant, tasteless, denigrating or sexually oriented content or materials.
- Disrupting the flow of any chat areas with vulgar language, abusiveness or other conduct that may disrupt normal activities.
- Pretending to be anyone whom you are not. You may not impersonate HISE staff, or anyone else.
- Attempting to get a password, other account information, or other private information from others, or harvest e-mail addresses or other information.
- Posting any unsolicited content or designs, including advertising and promotional materials, at our website.
- HISE reserves the right to make any change to the information and/or license provided herein at any time for any reason. You acknowledge and agree that you are responsible for keeping up with any such changes.
- Federal and state law shall govern this agreement.
Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”) Notice: HISE is committed to complying with copyright and related laws and requires all users of the Site to comply with these laws. Accordingly, you may not store any material or content or use or disseminate any material or content though the Site in any manner that constitutes an infringement of third-party intellectual property rights, including rights granted by copyright law. Owners of copyrighted works who believe that their rights under copyright law have been infringed may take advantage of certain provisions of the DMCA of 1998 to report alleged infringements. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belongs to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. It is the policy of HISE to terminate use privileges of any user who repeatedly infringes the copyright rights of others upon receipt of proper notification of HISE by the copyright owner or the copyright owner’s legal agent.
HISE created this Privacy Statement to demonstrate respect for your privacy preferences and to disclose our information collection and sharing practices. Regardless of whether you provide us with your personal information through our website or in other manner, we strive to honor your privacy preferences.
By accessing and using our website, you have agreed to the following:
- Abide by the practices described in this Privacy Statement, as may be amended from time to time; and
- The transfer, processing and maintenance to your personal and sensitive information in the United States of America.
The personal information we collect: Depending on the type of communication or transaction, the person information we collect may include, but is not limited to your name, postal address, zip code, telephone numbers, organization name, email address, credit card, bank information or billing information.
We do not knowingly collect information from children: We do not knowingly collect or solicit personal information from anyone under the age of 18 or knowingly allow such persons to provide us with their personal information without the consent of their parent or guardian. If you are under 18, do not sent any information about yourself to us. In the event we learn that we have collected personal information from anyone under the age of 18, and do not have a parent or guardian’s consent, we will delete that information as quickly as possible. If you believe that we might have any information from or about anyone under the age of 18, please contact us at email@example.com or call us from Monday through Friday between 10 AM to 5 PM.
Information security: HISE has a layer security in our systems and only designated HISE staff have access to your personal information. All online transactions are done on a secure server. This means that information entered on the transaction page is encrypted using SSL (Secure Socket Layer) before transmission. On secure pages, a closed lock symbol is displayed in the bottom part of your browser screen and the website address in the address bar are at the top of the browser screen starts with an “https” instead of an “http.”
HISE may share your personal information: Personal information will be shared internally at the HISE to complete your transactions, to contact you about our ongoing work, discuss opportunities and ways that you can further support our efforts to conduct business. Your personal information will also be used to provide you access to the various sections of our website that have been personalized of your needs. We may share, rent, or exchange names and postal address with third parties. Except in the limited circumstances outlined below, HISE will never intentionally share your email addresses, phone numbers or financial information. HISE reserves the right to share your personal information in certain situations:
- Credit card transactions, electronic fund transfers, payments by check or money order and online financial transactions: HISE hires third parties to provide credit card, bank, payment and information processing services and order fulfillment services. If you choose to take an application online, by phone, through the mail or by other means, we will share your personal with processing service providers. We make an effort to require all third-party service providers to hold personal information in strict confidence. While we believe these other companies are upstanding and will treat your personal information responsibly, we do not own or control them and cannot guarantee privacy.
- Merger, acquisition, or other corporate restructure: We also may transfer your personal information to a third-party successor in interest if we are involved in an acquisition, merger, other transfer of control or sale of assets.
- Requesting communications: We share information provided by our website visitors with third parties that provide services on our behalf, i.e., to send communications. These service providers are not authorized by us to use or disclose the information except as necessary to perform services on our behalf or to comply with legal requirements.
Cookies and pixels: A “cookie” is a small piece of data that is sent to your browser from HISE’s web server and is stored on your computer’s hard drive. Cookies are used to collect non-identifying information about the user, such as Web surfing behavior or user preferences for a specific website. You can manually delete all cookies within your browser privacy settings. You can also set your browser to not accept cookies although this may prevent you from using some of the services offered by the HISE’s website. In addition, we use “pixels” or transparent GIF files to help manage online advertising. These pixels do not collect identifying information. The mechanisms identified here are used to improve the user experience on the HISE’s website and are employed irrespective of “Do Not Track” requests.
Website links: In order to provide certain services and goods at our website, we contract with other companies and entities. These additional services and goods may include “links” to other websites from website. The HISE’s privacy practices may not be applicable at any third-party sites. Anytime you the HISE website, we have no control regarding what information may be collected about you, nor do we control what third parties might do with the information. For instance, if you click on a merchant’s name at the HISE website, you will be connected with the third-party merchant’s website, sometime even if our logo is on the screen. This merchant’s website should have its own privacy statement applying to transactions at their website. It is important that you review any privacy policies on third-party websites carefully, before you use any services or programs offered.
Changes to privacy practices: From time to time, HISE may revised its privacy practices to address changing technology, security measures and website functionality. We strive to provide you with timely notice of these changes. Please contact us if you have any questions about changes to our practices.
You may always change your privacy preferences by contacting us: If you would like to change your privacy preferences, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us from Monday through Friday 10 AM to 5 PM.
Warranty Disclaimer: You expressly agree that use the site is at your sole risk and you assume all risk. The website is provided on an “as available” and “as is” basis. To the maximum extent permitted by law, HISE and its licensors disclaim all warranties with respect to the website, including, but are not limited to, the implied warranties of non-infringement, title, merchantability, quiet enjoyment, quality of information, and fitness for a particular purpose. HISE does not warrant that the website will be uninterrupted or error-free, or that defects in the website will be corrected. You specifically acknowledge that HISE is not liable for the defamatory, offensive or illegal conduct of other users or third parties and that the risk of injury from foregoing rests entirely with you.
Limitation of Liability: To the maximum extent permitted by law, in no event will HISE or its suppliers and licensors will be liable to you or any third party for any direct, special incidental, consequential, punitive, or indirect damages, whether in contract, tort including negligence, or otherwise, which include, without limitation, damages for personal injury, lost profits, lost data and business interruption, arising out of the use of, or inability to use, the website, even if HISE has been advised of the possibility of such damages. In any case, the entire liability of HISE and its suppliers and licensors under these terms of service for all damages, losses, and causes of action whether in contract, tort including negligence, or otherwise, is limited to the amount paid by you, if any for access to the website.
Other Disclaimers: The website and the information contained herein is provided for informational and educational purposes only and could include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Information on the website is provided with the understanding that HISE is not rendering professional advice or recommendations. You should not rely on any information on these pages to replace consultations with qualified professionals to meet your individual needs. This publication is distributed accordingly with our business operations and services.