Mortgage Application Checklist
At HISE Financial Corporation, we believe the mortgage loan process should be as expeditiously and easy as possible. To expedite your loan and help you achieve your mortgage and financing goals, we are providing you with a mortgage checklist to help you prepared before applying for a loan. Here is a list of documents that are generally needed. Additional documents may be needed later in the process, depending on the lenders and your situation.
REQUIRED DOCUMENTS DEPENDING ON THE SITUATION
- If you have been divorced, a copy of final decree
- Documentation pertaining to any resolved or unresolved credit disputes
- Court documentation for bankruptcy or judgement (if applicable)
- A copy of the settlement statement if you sold property in the last 3 months
- Survey of your home, if refinancing a loan
We understanding this can be an overwhelming task for many busy professionals and families. However, we will make every effort to make this a smooth process once you decide to entrust and proceed your loan with us. We look forward to working with you and are committed to serving you.